Medics USA in Ashburn, VA
Ashburn Primary Care, Family Practice, and Urgent Care Center | Medics USA
COVID ALERT: Beginning May 3, the Medics USA office in Ashburn will be open on Mondays only from 9:00 to 2:00. We anticipate increasing hours at this office as soon as possible. And if you are coming to a Medics USA office, please wear a mask and remember to maintain social distancing. Thanks for helping us beat this epidemic!
The Medics USA office in Ashburn offers both primary care and urgent care. We are accepting new patients. We accept almost all insurance plans, Medicare, and Medicaid, and also provide discounted service for people with no insurance.
Meet Our Ashburn Provider
Dr. Roksana Ghasemzadeh is the primary provider for Medics USA in Ashburn. She studied at the renowned University of Pisa in Italy, one of the oldest medical schools in the world, and did her residency in internal medicine at Prince George’s Hospital. She is fluent in Farsi.
Services Provided in Ashburn
- Annual checkups
- Pre-operation exams
- Sport and school physicals
- Immigration physicals (go to our Immigration Physicals page for more info)
- Immunizations (flu, hepatitis, infant immunizations)
- Wellness counselling (smoking, weight loss, diabetes)
- Laboratory testing (Pap, cholesterol, diabetes, pregnancy, mono, strep, STDs)
- Electro-cardiograms (EKG)
- Fevers, coughs, sore throat
- Infections (respiratory, urinary tract, eye, ear)
- Insect bites, rashes, burns
- Laceration repair
- Sprains and fractures
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT and non-DOT drug screening, random drug tests
- Breath alcohol testing
- Asbestos and respiratory clearance physicals
- Audiometric and vision testing
- Workman’s Comp
- Go to our Occupational Care page for more info.
Vaccinations based on itinerary and heath history (go to our Travel Care page for more info)
Community Care Program – No Health Insurance? No Problem!
A Medics USA program for people who don’t have medical insurance: Sign up and receive deep discounts on basic items like office visits, exams, and tests.
Driving Directions to our Ashburn, VA Office
Our Ashburn office is conveniently located in the Ashburn Village Shopping Plaza on the corner of Gloucester Parkway and Ashburn Village Road.
From Route 7, take Ashburn Village Road south. Go past the Sports Pavilion on your right. Immediately after the Pavilion is the Ashburn Village Shopping Center, also on the right.
From the Dulles Toll Road, take the Claiborne Parkway (Exit 5) and drive north to Gloucester Parkway. Turn right on Gloucester and drive to Ashburn Village Road. The shopping center is on the left.
We Offer Same-Day Appointments
We offer same-day appointments at our Ashburn office – call today or book your appointment online!
44050 Ashburn Shopping Plaza, Suite 179
Ashburn, VA 20147
Phone: (703) 726-9401
Fax: (540) 338-1975
Monday ONLY – 9 am to 2 pm
Located in the Ashburn Village Shopping Plaza, to the left of the Giant supermarket, next to the Dairy Queen.