For more information regarding career openings, please contact our hiring department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEDICS USA PRIMARY & URGENT CARE
Board Certified/ Board Eligible Physicians
Medics USA Medical Center is seeking a Physician (Internal Medicine).
Must have M.D. or foreign equivalent and completion of Residency Training in Internal Medicine.
Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine and possess or be eligible for a Washington, D.C. medical license.
Locations: Washington, D.C.
If interested, mail resume to Khurram Rashid, M.D., President and CEO, Medics USA Medical Center, 17336 Pickwick Drive, Suite 110, Purcellville, VA 20132.
Medical Assistants & X-Ray Technicians
Seeking a full time medical assistant (MA) or LPN.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Collecting patient demographic information and chief complaint information then correctly and efficiently entering it into EMR.
• Assisting providers with patient examinations and procedures.
• Following protocols for x-ray procedures and ensuring patient safety and standard of care are optimal.
• Responsibility of reporting and management of equipment.
• Versatility and flexibility in supporting the practice
Requirements:• At least 2 years of current and continuous experience working as a Medical Assistant
• Proven record of delivering high quality patient care
• Basic computer skills and some experience with EMR
• Some experience with occupational health accounts preferred
• A working knowledge of digital X-rays or a willingness to learn
• CPR Certification
• Extremely organized & reliable
• Flexible with scheduling and able to work cooperatively with others.
• Bilingual will be a plus but not required
Patient Service Representative
Seeking full-time Patient Service Representative for DuPont Circle, DC office. Applicants must be experienced with Medical Front Desk and be proficient in EMR.Ideal candidates will possess the following:
• Flexibility with scheduling and the ability to handle multiple phone lines in a professional manner
• Experience with scheduling appointments, especially in occupational healthcare
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to speak in clear English
• Bilingual speakers a plus but not required
• Knowledge of medical terminology, MA experience preferred
• Some administrative duties