No insurance? No problem!
If you or your family don’t have medical insurance, we invite you to join the Medics USA Community Care Program. The program gives deep discounts to individuals who cover the cost of their own healthcare. Community Care will be honored at all of our Virginia locations.
The program is only available to those residents of Virginia without health insurance.
How does the Community Care Program work?
You pay an annual Membership Fee of $20 for an individual or $35 for the whole family. Then, you will only be charged discounted prices on a whole range of procedures, including:
- Basic Office Visit – starting at $75
- New Patient Physical Exam – $125
- Established Patient Exam – $105
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel – $40
- Comprehensive Blood Panel – $30
- Lipid Panel – $30
- EKG with Interpretation – $45
- Rapid Flu Test – $30
- Quick Strep/Mono Test – $25
- Pregnancy Test – $25
- And much more…
All labs and any blood work will also be discounted and may be billed directly from the lab.
We are here to help!
Ask about the Medics USA Community Care Program at any of our Virginia offices.