Medics USA provides the full range of travel care services:
- Consultation — including recommendations for concerns that may arise during your trip to a specific area of the world;
- Overseas clearance exams; and
- Vaccinations — based on your itinerary and heath history.
Medics USA is also authorized to provide immigration physicals by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services at all of our medical clinics. (Learn More)
What Vaccines Do We Provide?
Different countries have specific vaccines that they require. You should always plan to receive your vaccines 60 days prior to departing.
While most insurance companies do not cover the cost of vaccinations, Medics USA is here to help you with reasonably priced vaccines.
The vaccines that we provide include:
- Hepatitis A and B
- Twinrix (Hep A & B combo)
- Japanese Encephalitis (by appointment only)
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR)
Vaccines can be made available at all Medics USA locations. Visit one of our locations for your immigration medical exam today. Our locations can be found here.