Medics USA in DC at Dupont Circle
Dupont Circle Primary Care, Family Practice, and Urgent Care Center | Medics USA
The Medics USA office in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of DC offers both primary care and urgent care. We are accepting new patients. We accept almost all insurance plans, Medicare, and Medicaid. Spanish, and Urdu spoken.
Meet Our Dupont Circle Providers
Khurram Rashid, MD, did his Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the New York Medical College. Dr. Rashid, a well-known instructor and lecturer, is the founder and Medical Director of Medics USA.
John Spargo, FNP-BC, is a Board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. After a BS in Biology from Albright College in Pennsylvania, John received his nursing degree from George Mason University and graduated as a Family Nurse Practitioner from Marymount University in Arlington. As an RN and then an FNP, he has amassed over a dozen years’ experience in hospitals and private practice in Northern Virginia and Texas.
Kelly E. Harley, RN, FNP, has been a Registered Nurse since 2013, gaining wide experience at hospitals in Florida and DC. She graduated Cum Laude from George Washington University as a Nurse Practitioner with specialties in Internal Medicine and Family Practice. Kelly is skilled in caring for back pain complaints and managing Type 2 diabetes. She grew up in Florida and now lives in the District; she loves to fish and helps rescue Jack Russell terriers.
Erdenesuren Jambal, FNP, is a Family Nurse Practitioner trained at Georgetown University. Before her FNP certification, Erika spent 6 years as an RN in DC and Northern Virginia, and for 4 years she was an Instructor in the Certified Nurse Aide program at Columbia College in Fairfax VA.
Services Provided in Dupont Circle
- Annual checkups
- Pre-operation exams
- Sport and school physicals
- Immigration physicals (go to our Immigration Physicals page for more info)
- Immunizations (flu, hepatitis, infant immunizations)
- Wellness counselling (smoking, weight loss, diabetes)
- Laboratory testing (Pap, cholesterol, diabetes, pregnancy, strep, STDs)
- Electro-cardiograms (EKG), X-rays
- Fevers, coughs, sore throat
- Infections (respiratory, urinary tract, eye, ear)
- Insect bites, rashes, burns
- Laceration repair
- Sprains and fractures
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT and non-DOT drug screening, random drug tests
- Breath alcohol testing
- Asbestos and respiratory clearance physicals
- Vision and audiometric testing (OSHA-certified booth)
- Workman’s Comp
- Go to our Occupational Care page for more info.
Vaccinations based on itinerary and heath history (go to our Travel Care page for more info)
We Offer Same-Day Appointments
We offer same-day appointments at our Dupont Circle office – call today or book your appointment online!
Monday through Friday — 9 am to 9 pm
Saturday and Sunday — 9 am to 4 pm
1700 17th St NW, Suite A
Washington DC 20009
Phone: (202) 483-4400
Fax: (540) 338-1975
We are located on 17th Street NW, between R Street and Riggs Place. Seconds from the 16th Street bus; minutes from Bethesda, Chevy Chase, and Silver Spring.